Safeguard Your Company With The Protection It Deserves
Corporate business risks are always evolving. It’s important that the level and scope of your risk protection is regularly adjusted and aligned to these changes.
Let Olea South Africa ensure you are protected against your critical risk exposures in the most cost-effective manner will safeguard the longer-term sustainability of your business.
With comprehensive Pan-African experience and unwavering dedication, OLEA South Africa can structure value-accretive integrated insurance and reinsurance programmes, aligning to your unique risk needs.
Seamless Claims Process
Fast Turnaround Times
There’s no wasted time as we settle all claims in-house.
No Call Centres
From start to finish, you deal with your own dedicated claims consultant
Immediate Claims Registration
There are no delays to ensure speedy service.
Minimise Disruption Recovery After Loss
Independent assessors are appointed to manage your claim.
What We Offer
- Mining & Metals
- Financial & Banking
- Medical & Healthcare
- African Reinsurers
- Lloyds, London - Market & European Carriers
- Middle East and Asian Markets
- Reinsurance Inwards & Outwards
- Compliant Implementation in every country
- Quality Service throughout Africa
- Pan-African and Global Insurance Programmes
- Cell-captives & Captives
- Parametric Solutions
Key areas of cover
- Financial covers
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Commercial Crime, etc.
- Mining Rehabilitation
Why Choose Us for Your Corporate and Reinsurance Needs
OLEA South Africa, is a viable alternative to the traditional insurance brokers in Africa through an extensive network (footprint in 24 countries) led by experienced and knowledgeable entrepreneurs.
- Well positioned to serve clients in South Africa and across the continent (footprint in 24 countries).
- Capacity to provide structured, integrated solutions that allow clients to leverage off their buying potential while achieving economies of scale and efficiency.
- Our in territory presence on the continent ensures integrated solutions are structured to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Ability to respond to a growing need for modern approach to insurance and reinsurance broking.
- Innovative online dashboards providing clients with real-time access to data.
- Partnerships with other global brokers who do not have an African network.
- Give you access to industry specialists with an In-depth understanding of the unique risk exposures of your business.